A Site Administrator will apply a ban based on our Terms and Conditions or violation of other site policy. Please see some examples below:
- Requesting any form of payment other than Cam4 tokens - all transactions must be in exchange for tokens.
- No videos - all performances must be live and those on cam must be 18 years of age or older.
- No bestiality or any other form of illegal activity. (immediate ban).
- No drugs on cam or giving the appearance of drug use. (warning/immediate ban).
- No children on cam. (immediate ban).
- Fraudulent activity (immediate ban).
- Recording/"Capping" shows.
- Posting personal information.
- Requesting illegal activity.
- Scamming Performers.
The decision of the Site Administrator is final.
While you are in a Broadcaster's room you are their guest and if they wish to remove you for some reason they can or assign someone to do it for them. Most Broadcasters will ban you for spamming, abusive/threatening behavior or capping of their shows. Too many of these bans will result with you losing your ability to chat throughout the site.
These bans are applied through an automated process; points are awarded for positive behavior and points are removed for negative behavior. Any time you receive sufficient negative points your chat will automatically be disabled until sufficient positive points are earned. You can still view cams and also broadcast and chat in your own room which will earn you positive points.