- Gender: female
- Member since: May 30, 2017
- Last Broadcast: Aug 15, 2018 6:09:49 AM
- Orientation: unknown
- Age: 25
- Location: Madrid, Chile
- First Language: Spanish
- Second Language:
- Height: 5'2"
- Occupation: estudiante
- Smoke: yes
- Drink: occasionally
- Body Type: slim/petite
- Body Decorations: earrings
- Hair Color: black
- Hair Length: long
- Body Hair: shaved
- Eye Color: brown
algo sobre mí
Hey guys, my name is Elektra, 24 years old, i very receptive person! Always trying to learn about everything!
I love dancing you will notice this when you visit my room !!! As a young girl I am, like shopping and reading;) on weekends like to party with my friends!
If you want to know more about me, come visit me in my room, do not regale it! I'm happy to spend time and meet new people: *: *: *
1. When you enter a model room, you have the decency to at least say hello. You would not go into someone's house and not greet, so this is your house, say hello. You can and will be banned if you do not, I know.
2. Know the model; you may be surprised how nice they are.
3. Do not enter a room and demand-show me her tits, show me her pussy, show me her ass. Could you go into a bar and tell the first lady you *** to show off your boobs? Think about it.
4. If the model is in the middle of a show, be polite, say hello, and then tip if you like what you see. Again, they do not require her to do something.
5. This is for guests, gray and gold, these ladies are working, tips are how to pay your bills, remember that.
6. Do not tell the model if she shows you (ass, pussy, tits) whatever, you will tip her later, these ladies were not born yesterday. If you want to see something, ask how many tokens you will see (ass, pussy, tits) whatever, if it is too much thanks to her and you leave.
BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live or video available for download. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act.