Recent Awards ( )
We jump to conclusions about people before truly getting to know their back story.I believe that people don't act a certain way for no reason. There is a always a story behind how they came to be the person they are today.
''Everyone has a story. Everybody got there for a reason and people are who they are.'' - Ellen DeGeneres
I will try keep my story short as possible. I was kicked out age 15 because i was gay. Or you could say ''i ran away from home.'' Stayed in youth shelters (Covenant house, StreetWork Youth Services, Sylvia's Place emergency shelter for LGBT youth, Larkin Street Youth Services, Diamond Youth Shelter and Ark House of Refuge) for several years until i was picked up by a modeling agencies and was then sent over seas to work as a fashion model.
One day i had to put it on hold and returned to my country where i was born and raised (USA) but because i had no family or anyone to return to i had to find someone desperately online who would host me so i could have back surgery and my tumor removed from my spinal canal. I was going to return to modeling but i almost became paralyzed after my spinal surgery. Instead, I have became deaf.
I became completely deaf on my right ear and only 30% of hearing remaining on my left ear where i wear a hearing aid in and because of this i could not work anymore. Things became much harder for me. I survived on welfare and food stamps after that and continued to live with people i meet on the streets and online who graciously open up their homes to me until i find something permanently. Find my true self. And what i am meant for in life.
I have so much to be grateful for but want to change and try find a new life. At the moment i only know 2 people one who has offered me my own room until i find a job, a place i can call home, a husband?. Until then I should go where i think my friends are and have greater support.
I come from USA and still trying to make the most i have here and try to live better. Right now I am hearing impaired and looking for a job still.
I am extremely an observing person, very particular with my surroundings and know who my friends are. I'm the guy who likes to sit back and watch everything happen because it's not always what you say. It's what you do. What you show. You'll only get to know me by being with me not sleeping with me. I like to be around people who share life experiences and are optimistic. People who lift you up, inspire others and make you a better person. Those are the type of people i want in my life and the people i call ''friends.'' Because lots of people would want to ride with you in the limo, but at the end of the day i'd rather have someone who will take the bus with me when the limo breaks down...
MY INTERESTS & HOBBIES:
Going to the movies, Riding bikes, Jogging, Fishing, Swimming, Cooking, I like pets, Sometimes going to the gym, Beach, I love Performing arts, Walking in the city, Going out at night, Dinning out, Taking bubble baths :) Traveling and exploring the world and meeting people from all walks of life.
QUOTES THAT INSPIRE ME AND AM RELATED TO...
''I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.''
- Marylin Monroe
"Step back, stop judging and understand that everybody has a story. Everybody got there for a reason and people are who they are.
''No judgement, you don't know peoples situation circumstances.''
''If you judge people, you have no time to love them''
- *** Teresa
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
- Oprah Winfrey
''When youve worked hard, and done well, and walked through that doorway of opportunity you do not slam it shut behind you you reach back, and you give other folks the same chances that helped you succeed.''
- Michelle Obama (DNC 2012)
''Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us.''
- Oprah Winfrey
''You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.''
- Jim Rohn
OTHER QUOTES INSPIRED ME...
''You dont have to be rich to have a rich life.'' ... Your friends, the people you care about the most and people who care about you, make you richer.
''Travel the only thing money can buy that makes you richer.'' As i have learned... experience is education, even adventure can enrich you and the lives of others that you meet along the way.
Friend: I think what you are doing is so great, to open up your home to him. Honey you are changing that boy's life. Leigh Anne Tuohy: No, he is changing my life. - THE BLIND SIDE
Topher Grace: ''In a relationship you have to accept the other person for all of who they are and not just the parts that are easy to like...And your stupid if you turn your back on something as important as love.'' - THE VALENTINES DAY
Will Smith: ''Dont ever let someone tell you that you cant do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people cant do something themselves, theyre gonna tell you that you cant do it. You want something, go get it. Period.'' - THE PURSUIT Of HAPPINESS
Wesley: ''I don't know what's out there, and what's waiting for me 'but whatever it is, I'm gonna find it.'' - GOOD DEEDS
MoNique: ''No Judgement, because you don't know people circumstances.''- PRECIOUS
* Get Real
* Pan's Labyrinth
* Set it Off
* City of God
* Love Actually
* Erin Brockovich
* The Pursuit of Happyness
* He's Just Not Into You
* Supersize Me
* Going for the Distance
* The blind Side
* Elite Squad: The Enemy Within
* Inside Man
* Catch me if You Can
* Saving Private Ryan
FAVORITE MOVIE DIRECTORS:
Paul W. S. Anderson
Guillermo del Toro
J. J. Abrams
FAVORITE COMEDY MOVIES THAT MADE ME LAUGH (WHICH IS RARE):
* Fun with Dick and Jane
* Margaret Cho
* Scary Movie 2
* Shaun of the Dead
FAVORITE GENRE: HORROR
(i love horror movies just as long it's not stupid! i.e. ''House of the Dead'' 2003 and not watching it by myself :p Hellraiser, Freddy Krueger, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Hills Have Eyes, Wrong Turn, Jeepers Creepers, Resident Evil, Underworld, Hostel, The Blair Witch Project (1999), 28 Weeks Later, 28 Days Later, The Descent, Alien...
My ideal date or potential boyfriend...
PIERS MORGAN: Well, what made you fall in love with him?
JADA PINKETT SMITH: I would say Will (WILL SMITH) came at a time in my life where he saw beauty in me that I didn't see in myself at the time. And, you know, he saw a diamond in the rough and kind of, picked me up and blew off all the dust and said, I'm telling you, I'm going to make you shine girl.
PIERS MORGAN: He certainly did that.
JADA PINKETT SMITH: Right, exactly. So, I was going through a really rough time and, you know, he created a really safe space for me to get healthy and to grow and define myself.)
For me...MARRIAGE IS A COMMITMENT, NOT LOVE!
Everyone so afraid to marry but forgot it is not love. It's a committed relationship. And why would anyone who says ''i love you'' be so afraid to commit to you ? Marriage holds true to sincerity, patience, trustworthy, honestly, a since of understanding, with compassion for each other and most importantly, communication. The only type of love i trust would be getting married and seeing his ring on his finger :)
im not into 3 somes, not into orgy, not into open relationships and just so you know im a 1 on 1 kind of guy. Once i find him i like to stay with him and only him.
MY PERSONALITY TYPE: INFJ
take your test here to see yours
INFJ are as Counselors, one of the four types belonging to the temperament called the Idealists.INFJs are the rarest type, and make up only 1% or less of the population.
1. Creative - excellent counselors and advisors. Enjoys finding the perfect solution for someone they care about
2. Determined and Passionate - Pursues goals with a conviction and energy that can catch even their friends and loved ones off guard.
3. Insightful - Steps past manipulation and sales tactics and into a more honest discussion.
4. Inspiring and Convincing - Has Inspirational writing style, speaks with warmth and passion to those he cares about.
5. Decisive - Don’t just see the way things ought to be.
1. Sensitive - Highly vulnerable to criticism
2. Extremely Private - Extremely private when it comes to their personal lives
3. Perfectionistic - Always believing there might be a better option down the road
4. Always Need to Have a Cause - Like to know that they are taking concrete steps towards their goals
5. Impatient - can burn out easily if not find a way to balance their ideals with the realities of day-to-day living.
Challenging for potential partners, especially if they are the impatient type, as INFJs are often perfectionistic and picky. People with this personality type aren’t easily talked. One of the things INFJs find most important is establishing genuine, deep connections with the people they care about. INFJs will go out of their way to seek out people who share their desire for authenticity, and out of their way to avoid those who don’t, especially when looking for a partner.
Unlikely to go for friendships of circumstance, like workplace social circles or chatting up their local baristas... It's challenging to get to know INFJs, as they are very private, even enigmatic. INFJs don’t readily share their thoughts and feelings, not unless they are comfortable. In friendship it is as though INFJs are searching for a soul mate, someone who shares every facet of their passions and imagination.
INFJ are a particularly rare personality type, and even if they find someone compatible in that sense, the odds that they will also share every interest are slim. If they don’t learn to meet others halfway and recognize that the kind of self-improvement and depth they demand is simply exhausting for many types, INFJs are likely end up abandoning healthy friendships in their infancy, in search of more perfect compatibilities.
INFJs prefer one-on-one relationships to large groups.
Martin Luther King Nelson Mandela *** Teresa Nicole Kidman Jimmy CarterMel Gibson Goethe “James Wilson” from House M.D.
take your test here and see what your personality type is.
Oprah's Relationship Advice:
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
2. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be. Slower is better.
3. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
4. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. Don’t settle!
5. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
6. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
7. Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of *** of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
8. Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
9. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
10. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
11. You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
12. Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are. Even if he has more education or in a better job.
13. Never borrow someone else’s man.
14. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
15. You should not be the one doing all the bending. Compromise is two way street.
16. You need time to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
17. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complimentary not supplementary.
18. Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him – he takes it for granted.
19. Never move into his *** ’s house. Never co-sign for a man.
20. You should know that you’re the best thing that could ever happen to anyone and if a man mistreats you, he’ll miss out on a good thing. If he was attracted to you in the 1st place, just know that he’s not the only one. They’re all watching you and you want more .. so you have a lot of choices. Make the right one.
BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live or video available for download. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act.